Kim Kardashian has again ruled the entire internet with her hot Bikini pics. She is again back with her known bold character. But this time it’s for her favorite SKIMS. Kim Kardashian Nude Pose for a bikini photoshoot has gone viral. It’s spreading with high speed all over the internet. And yeah, she is again slaying hearts as usual. The Nude shaded bikini pics of her have caught everyone’s eye. This is what she has been known for – “Bold and Majestic”.There’s a reason that even after Being a Mom of 4, she is still everyone’s love.
Let’s get to know everything about SKIMS and the viral image. Let’s get going!!!
Kim Kardashian Nude Pose!!!
- Well, it was a photo shoot with Kim wearing a Nude Shaded bikini. The fitness maintained by her was cherry on top. The Photoshoot was breathtaking, as were the images.
- She again broke the age barriers and made her presence felt again.
- But this was done for promoting her popular brand SKIMS.
So What’s SKIMS?
- SKIMS is a brand owned by Kim Kardashian.
- SKIMS is a solutions-oriented brand creating the next generation of underwear, loungewear and shapewear.
- The brand does really well on Camo collection. While that Kim Kardashian Nude pose, she was wearing them only.
- She did the photoshoot to promote the product of her brand.
- Remember that net worth of SKIMS is high $1.6 Billion. Thus one can surely imagine the impact of Kim over that.
- The “Evergreen Love” Kim gets all around the world is a big reason for that.
Much More Than Just a Pic :
Well, it’s very essential we see beyond that bikini pic. It’s not about Kim Kardashian Nude Pose or Nudity or Boldness. It’s about the ‘Camo ‘ promotion. Camo promotion is basically relating to overcoming racism too.
Kim Kardashian has immense love for all such causes. She always stood on these topics. She has established herself in the same way too. The color of mother earth is what she wants everyone to see. It’s a symbolic expression of that. So widening our vision is very important for all of us.
To know more about it, stay connected to Sevendaynews