The results of the week: AnTuTu named the most powerful smartphones Sep, Samsung will abandon the 3.5 mm connector and Xiaomi introduced the smart cover for the toilet

We recently wrote about the case of ignition of the battery Xiaomi Mi A1: smartphone exploded at night near the sleeping owner, but he miraculously was not injured. The representatives of Xiaomi out about it, investigated and found out why the explosion occurred. As it turned out, the explosion led to the use of non-original charger. Even though the company eliminates the guilt, the owner of the exploding smartphone sent a brand new Mi A1.