In Kiev, a man was burned alive in a fire on a heating – media

In Kiev on the street Astrakhan, 5, on Tuesday evening, February 6, a fire in the reservoir heating died a man without a certain residence.About it reports the edition Informer. The fire occurred at about 21:00 in the reservoir of a heating, where the man lived. According to the newspaper, the smoke was noticed by the resident of a nearby house and called the rescue, the fire was extinguished just five minutes. “According to the firemen, most likely, the occupant of the manifold was drunk and fell asleep with a cigarette in his mouth. And when flashed fire — he choked with carbon monoxide“, — stated in the message. The area of the fire was approximately 15 square meters. The victim’s identity is established.

Recall, February 6, on the route Nikolaev-Snigirevka was a tragic accident – collided with a car Toyota Land Cruiser 200 and the grain-carrier KAMAZ. In a car accident burned alive former Deputy Chairman of the Nikolaev regional state administration Vladimir Lusta, he was acting Deputy of the Nikolaev regional Council and the head of the faction in Our Region.