In Kharkiv region a young child poisoned cockroaches. This reports the press service of the police area in Facebook.
“Yesterday around 17:21 by ambulance to the intensive care unit from the place of residence was delivered of a girl at the age of 1 year 9 months. Now the child is on treatment in hospital. She was transferred to the intensive care unit”, – stated in the message.
Previously, the girl ate poison cockroaches. Now the police finds out all circumstances of an event. The fact of poisoning made by law enforcement in the unified register of statements and reports Remeslennogo police Department.