Vologda. May 22. INTERFAX – the layout of the Church of the Nativity in SHIPKA, made of gold and silver, presented in Kirillov (Vologda oblast) in the framework of “night at the Museum”, the press service of the Kirillo-Belozersky Museum-reserve.
The exact layout of the Church was presented by the author, the artist from Cheboksary Sergey Kaznacheev. He worked on the product for 26 years. Its total weight with stand is 32 pounds.
The layout of the temple built in Bulgaria in 1902 in memory of the defense of the SHIPKA pass during the Russo-Turkish war, made by hand. All the elements fused with each other in total made 30 thousand rations a silver solder without burn-through or sagging.
Master drawing diagrams, calculated the dimensions of each layout element according to the archived drawings. Special attention, according to the Museum, deserve the label. The metal is masterfully propylene jigsaw, the thickness of all the letters equal to the thickness of a hair.