Moscow. 29 Dec. INTERFAX – the Department of city property of Moscow has transferred in property of the metochion of the Spaso-Preobrazhensky Solovetsky monastery parish three-storey house in the center of the capital.
The structure is a monastery complex on the street Sadovnicheskaya, along with such objects of cultural heritage of Federal importance, as the Church of St. George in the Valley of the XVII century and the bell tower of the XIX century, the press service of the Financial-economic Department of the Russian Church.
The parish house was built in 1870 and restored in the late 1990s – early 2000s.
Moscow metochion of the Solovetsky monastery, established in 1992, passing the monastery of St. George Church.