VTB has bought the company three Anisimova construction project

A subsidiary of VTB, OOO VTB Nedvizhimost ‘ bought developersky company Coalco Vasily Anisimov, the billionaire three construction project of the housing business class in Moscow with an area of 516 sq m. this writes the newspaper “Vedomosti”, citing a source knowledgeable about the deal from one of its sides.

It clarifies the issue, “VTB real estate” became the owner of a multipurpose complex “Moscow city” on Khodynka street with a total area of 194 thousand 094 sq. m. residential complex “Royal square” at the Leningrad Avenue in the area of 289 thousand 750 sq. m. and “Basmanny, 5”, whose area is 26 thousand sq. m. 696 in the Ryazan lane.

The representative of VTB said that “daughter” of the group is the owner of 90% in each of the projects, and the remaining 10% are from the seller. Representatives of Coalco and MR Group, which manages the listed real estate development projects, did not respond to requests of “Vedomosti”.

The newspaper notes that the petition “VTB real estate” on the purchase of OOO “Crystal tower”, JSC “entertainment centre “Asgard” and ZAO “Agency capital”, which have the rights on the three building project was granted by the Federal Antimonopoly service (FAS) in July of this year. In the first transaction “VTB real estate” entered into an agreement with the Cypriot Brancusi Holdings, and two other projects — c Coalco Real Estate Investments (CREI) and “Business reserve”, 98% of which is the co-owner of MR Group Roman Timokhin, and 2% — CREI.

According to the representative of VTB, the deal was cash and not meant for a restructuring of debt Coalco. The owners of the projects purchased from VTB, was credited to another Bank, the loans were fully repaid prior to the transaction. As the newspaper writes, this is also evidenced by data “SPARK-Interfax”, where it is said that in June-July 2016, the company owns the rights to three projects fulfilled the obligations under the credit line in front of savings Banks.