Nagorno-Karabakh has reported 50 dead from the Armenian side

The conflict in Nagorno-Karabha 50 people were killed from the Armenian side, stated to journalists first Counsellor of the permanent mission of the unrecognized Nagorno-Karabakh Republic (NKR) in Russia Arsen Melik-Shahnazarov.

“The Armenian side about 50 soldiers killed, over 100 injured. From killed about 26 people are still missing. Actually, they killed those people whose bodies remained on the captured Azerbaijani territories,” the diplomat said (quoted by “Interfax”). The Armenian side also acknowledged the loss of 14 tanks.

According to Stepanakert, the conflict has killed about 300 Azerbaijani servicemen, wounded more than 1,000. Baku lost “about 25 tanks and 50 armored personnel carriers, two helicopters, three heavy firing system “the Sun”, multiple rocket systems, about 10-15 systems and artillery destroyed about 5-6 drones not only intelligence, but also 4 Israeli military production,” says Melik-Shahnazarov.

Earlier in Stepanakert announced about 29 soldiers killed, 28 missing and 72 soldiers, wounded. Azerbaijan also voiced their losses. According to the representative of the Ministry of defense of the country during the fighting killed 31 soldier. Besides they lost one helicopter and one tank.

The aggravation in the conflict zone in Nagorno-Karabakh occurred on the night of 2 April. The parties have accused each other for the outbreak of hostilities, and was also told about the hundreds and thousands killed by the enemy. On Tuesday, Armenia and Azerbaijan have reached agreement on a ceasefire.

Photo gallery
The intensification of the conflict in Nagorno-Karabakh



On the night of April 2 in Nagorno-Karabakh fighting resumed. The parties accuse each other of provocations. The Azerbaijani defense Ministry said that during the fighting killed 12 Azerbaijan…

Showing 14 photos