The deputies of the city Council meeting on Tuesday approved the list of road sections that are allowed to move vehicles at speeds up to 80 km/h in the period from 1 April to 1 November.
About it reports a press-service of the city Council.
From 1 January 2018 and put into effect the updated requirements of traffic Rules, according to which the speed of movement of transport in the settlements reduced from 60 to 50 km/h.
“However, given the importance of ensuring appropriate conditions for the life of Kiev, there is a need to increase the speed in some areas,” — noted in the message of city Council.
The Kyiv authorities have yet to agree on a list of roads with the National police.
“These 17 sites are suited for more intense traffic, because you do not have ground pedestrian crossings and intersection traffic flows at the same level. At a speed of 80 km/h the driver can monitor the traffic situation and the capacity of capital roads will remain at current levels”, — said the Deputy mayor — Secretary of Kyiv city Council Volodymyr Prokopiv.
He also noted that during the winter period (from November 1 to April 1) due to the difficult weather conditions on all roads of the capital will be one limit 50 km/h.
In summer, the permissible speed is increased:
– Avenue of Victory (from the Povitroflotskyi overpass to the street Chernobyl)
– Great Ring road (from City street to the intersection with the Pipeline and the Pipeline from the building to the Minsk Avenue)
– St. Urban (Stetsenko to Gostomel highway), provided the overhaul of the roadway
– Ring road (from Victory Avenue to the street Trublaini)
– road R-69 (from Lake street to the city line)
– prosp. Bandera (Obolonskiy prosp. Moskovsky bridge)
– Vatutina Ave. (from Moscow bridge to Kerch area)
– St. Fishing (from the Havana St. bridge to Electricians)
– Naddniprianske highway;
– Naberezhne highway (from Postal square to the Dnepr highway)
– Capital highway (up to Zabolotnogo str)
– Saperno-Slobodskaya (Grinchenko St. to South bridge)
– Ave (from the South bridge to Kharkiv
– Brovarskoy Ave. (from Osvoboditeley Ave. to Bratislava and from street of Kyoto before the end of the village “Kiev”), subject to the capital repair of carriageway
– bul. Perov (Voskresenskaya street to Navoi street)
– the street Teligi (from str to St. Cyril)
– prosp. Sobornosti, with the installation of distribution and transportation barriers.
Recall that in Ukraine on 1 January 2018 and entered into force on the speed limit the traffic to 50 kilometers per hour in the settlements. Prime Minister Vladimir Groisman wanted to help this measure to reduce mortality on the roads.
Don’t miss the most important news and interesting analysis. I Delo.ua in Telegram