According to CNN, the military experts believe that made in the USA bomb was used by the Saudi-led coalition during the recent strike in Yemen. Dropped a bomb struck a bus with children on the market, with the result that killed 51 people, including killed 40 children.
On Friday, CNN reported that experts have identified dropped a bomb on photographs of fragments of fragments, made shortly after the deadly attack.
According to CNN, the numbers on the fragments of the product indicate that it was a 227-pound bomb MK 82 laser-guided. They are made by the company Lockheed Martin is the primary defense contractor U.S. Department of defense.
The application bombs injured 79 people, including 56 children.
The representative of the Saudi-led coalition said in early August that the aim of air strikes are the Houthi rebels, which were on the market and the coalition’s actions comply with international and humanitarian law.
President Barack Obama banned the sale of precision-guided weapons to Saudi Arabia in 2016 after Saudi Arabia used the same bomb during one of the attacks that resulted in numerous deaths.
However, last year the administration of the trump overturned the ban.
Liz Throssell, press Secretary office of the UN high Commissioner for human rights, said after the August attack, in which a bomb was dropped on the bus that “any attack directed against civilians not taking direct part in the hostilities or civilian objects is a war crime”.
She said that the perpetrators must be found and brought to justice. They should be punished no matter where, when or by whom the crimes were committed or abuse, said Tressel.