On the case concerning the beating of people’s Deputy Mustafa Nayem, the police opened another facility – under article about deliberate injury moderate. On Tuesday, may 1, in the air of 112 Ukraine informed the head of state of Ukraine in Kyiv Andriy kryschenko.
According to him, the operation was launched after information came from doctors.
He also informed that the police have established the identity of the man who struck Nayem.
“His identity is established, are the detective with the order for his arrest and prosecution. If we won’t keep him during the day, he will be in absentia declared suspicion and he will be declared wanted,” – said Krishchenko.
Guilty threatens till four years of imprisonment, and for bodily injury of medium gravity – for up to three years.
By the way, earlier in the attack on people’s Deputy initiated criminal proceedings under article about hooliganism.
Earlier it was reported that two of the three detained participants of the conflict with the people’s Deputy Mustafa Nayem – Russian citizens, one Ukrainian.
We will remind, on April 30, the people’s Deputy Moustapha Nayem in the center of Kiev, the conflict on the road was attacked by unknown. MP Serhiy Leshchenko said that Nayem surgery, the MP was a broken jaw.
News from the Reporter.net Telegram. Subscribe to our channel https://t.me/korrespondentnet