Pujdeme and his colleague have filed a lawsuit against a Spanish TV channel

BRUSSELS, March 30 — RIA Novosti, Alexander Shishlo. The former head of Generalitat Catalonia Carles Pujdeme and former Catalan Minister Tony Komin sued the Belgian city of Leuven a joint complaint against the Spanish TV channel Telecinco in defense of his right to the confidentiality of private communications, told the broadcaster RTBF with reference to the lawyers of the plaintiffs.

In late January, Telecinco released text messages Pokdemon to them Comyn, who was present at the meeting of the Flemish nationalist party “New Flemish Alliance” in Leuven.

Were there the operator channel was able to shoot at the camera part of the phone conversation to the Border. In SMS messages to him Pujdeme allegedly acknowledged that supporters “brought it” and the process of independence of Catalonia is done.

The ex-the head of Catalonia later confirmed that he did indeed sent an SMS message, the Comyn, and had moments of doubt.

“Belgian, but also Spanish criminal law criminalizing intercept and disseminate private messages. We Express our conviction that the facts contained in the gutter will be investigated and persons found guilty will be punished,” said the lawyers, Christophe Marchand and Paul Bekaert.

On Monday, Putteman, who was arrested in Germany on Sunday on the basis of European arrest warrants, testify in court of Schleswig-Holstein. Currently he is in prison in neumünster. It is expected that the decision will be made until next week.

In Spain the former head of the Catalan government charged with the organization of the uprising and embezzlement of public funds, on the first count he faces up to 30 years in prison.

Pujdeme went from Spain to Belgium at the end of October last year — after the Declaration of independence by the Catalan Parliament and introducing direct rule of Madrid in the Autonomous community. The national court of Spain issued a European warrant for his arrest, but later the Supreme court judge Pablo Lerena, to whom was referred the case, it withdrew — until the end of the judicial investigation and formal charges. The warrant was renewed on 23 March and 25 March Putteman was arrested in Germany.
The confrontation between Madrid and Barcelona