The deputies of Kyiv city Council gave the names of eight new streets in the Podolsk district of the capital. This is stated in the message of city Council.
Now on the map of Kiev will be such streets:
1. ulitsa Vsevoloda, Zmienko (from the street to the North Syretskaja to the Avenue of Truth);
2. street Alexander Oles (from the street Pipeline to the street Danchenko Sergey);
3. ulitsa Generala Grekova (from the street Gas, streets Sineozerna to the street Danchenko Sergey);
4. Kwitnaca street (street Design 12922 (Severin Nalivaiko) to the street Design 12920 (Family Cristeros), street Regimental);
5. street Family Cristeros (from the street to the North Syretskaja to the Avenue of Truth);
6. street Severin Nalivaiko (from the street Syretsko-Garden to the Avenue of Truth);
7. Havana street (from street of Electricians to Naberezhno-Rybal road);
8. street Zarubintsy (from Electricians to Naberezhno-Rybal road).
Public discussion of the relevant names was held from 1 June to 1 August 2017 on the portal of the Executive body of city Council (KSCA).
The decision was supported by 63 MPs.
Yesterday, at the plenary meeting of Kyiv city Council deputies supported the renaming of the station and the line of the Kiev metro. Therefore, metro station Petrivka renamed the pochayna station, Kurenivsko-Chervonoarmiiska line of the Moscow subway got a new name Obolon-Teremkovskaya.