Lion. 5 Feb. INTERFAX – the message about the fire in the Church of St. Vladimir Ukrainian Orthodox Church in Lviv received in the night of Saturday, announced the Department of civil protection of the Lviv regional administration.
The fire destroyed the roof, wooden floor on an area of 100 square meters and Church utensils, floors and walls in the area of 30 square meters. The Church building was saved, no one was hurt.
As reported “Interfax” in the press center of the main Department of civil service on emergency situations in the Lviv region, the preliminary cause of the fire in the temple of the UOC – short circuit.