Argentina announced the indefinite search of the submarine “San Juan”

BUENOS AIRES, January 15 — RIA Novosti. The search for the submarine “San Juan” of the Argentine Navy, disappeared exactly two months ago, will be held indefinitely its discovery, said on Monday to present the Navy Enrique Balbi.

The submarine “San Juan” has ceased to leave on communication, November 15 at the transition from the naval base Ushuaia to Mar del Plata. Representatives of the Navy reported a single explosion, which could be associated with the disappearance of the “San Juan”.

“There is no date for the end of the searches,” said Balbi for a press conference in the Argentine capital.

Earlier in the report an ex-analyst of the office of naval intelligence (ONI) Bruce rule, analysis of data Organization Treaty on comprehensive ban on nuclear tests, it has been suggested that the “San Juan” was completely destroyed in the explosion within 40 milliseconds (0.04 seconds).