LONDON, Nov 27 â€” RIA Novosti. British Prince Harry and an American actress Megan Markle announced their engagement, said the office of the father of Harry, Charles, Prince of Wales.
Previously, information about the engagement appeared in the official microblog of Kensington Palace on Twitter.
“Harry has informed the Queen and close family members about your decision. The wedding will take place in the spring of 2018, details will be announced later,” â€” said in a statement Clarence house.
The Prince of Wales has announced the engagement of Prince Harry and Ms. Meghan Markle. pic.twitter.com/rtlAnFCWTf
â€” Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) on 27 November 2017.
Today will be an official photo shoot, Harry Markle.
The Prince’s relationship with the American actress Kensington Palace confirmed in November 2016. In the Royal family were concerned for the safety of the girl because of the attention the press and public. Photographers tried to illegally enter into the house of the family, they had to call the police. After that Markle hired guards.
American actress Meghan Markle