In London condemned retweets trump of Muslims

MOSCOW, November 29 — RIA Novosti. London believes that the President of the United States Donald trump did wrong, making a retweet of the materials of the British far-right organization, but does not negate the plans for the organization of the visit of the American leader in the country, reports the Guardian newspaper.

On Wednesday morning, trump posted on his Twitter account links to published Jidai, Fransen, Deputy British far-right organization Britain First, an anti-Muslim video content. Two stories, the authenticity of which is unknown, presumably, Muslim immigrants are attacking people in one of the clips are smashed statue of the virgin Mary.

“What has the President done that is wrong”, — quotes the edition of the official representative of the Prime Minister.

According to him, Britain First was “a concern on the part of law-abiding people.”

“The British completely reject the biased rhetoric of the extreme right, completely opposite to the values that represents the country, tolerance and respect,” – said the representative of the Prime Minister.

However, he noted that plans for the visit of the American leader in the country remain in force.

The spiritual leader of the Anglican Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby said the decision by trump to share these messages “causes significant concern” and urged it in a separate statement “to clarify its position regarding the racism and hatred in all forms.”

Press Secretary of the President of the United States Donald trump previously explained his retweets of the materials of the British far right organization to care about border security and a solution to the problems of immigration.