Kevin Spacey is the subject of investigations by BRITISH police over an alleged sexual assault.
The Sun newspaper said a man, 23 years old at the time, filed a complaint Tuesday about the alleged incident in the London borough of Lambeth.
The Metropolitan Police has confirmed that they are investigating an alleged assault on a man in 2008.
They would not confirm the allegation has been made against House of Cards actor and double Oscar winner Spacey.
Spacey, said Thursday that he is seeking treatment after facing allegations of sexual misconduct from a string of men.No arrest n’
The Sun reported that the British actor said that he woke up to find Spacey performing a sexual act on him in 2008.
The man is said to be run from the property, after Spacey would have said: “Don’t tell anyone about it.”
A spokesman for the Met said it has no record of any arrests having been made in the course of the investigation and the police have refused to comment on The Sun report, which asserts that the complainant had been interviewed by the police.
It comes after a number of allegations, including CNN reports that Spacey has made the series of Netflix’s house of Cards in a “toxic” work environment by means of a model of sexual harassment.
He said that the allegations were made by the eight people who are currently working on the show, or have worked with in the past, with a former employee alleging the actor sexually assaulted him.
Netflix has suspended production on House of Cards, the 31 October following allegations of Star Trek actor Anthony Rapp, who has said kevin Spacey tried to “seduce” him when he was 14 years old.
Kevin Spacey said he was “beyond appalled” to hear about the incident, which he does not remember.
US filmmaker Tony Montana has also claimed to have been affected by the actor at a Los Angeles bar in 2003.
Montana has said that he has been left with PTSD for six months after he claimed the Moon, “with force” grabbed his crotch.Confidential complaints process
Incidents involving Spacey are also alleged to have taken place in the united KINGDOM, while he was the artistic director at the Old Vic in London, between 2004 and 2015.
Mexican actor Roberto Cavazos, who has appeared in several plays at the theatre, has claimed the star “regularly preyed” on young male actors.
Earlier this week, the Old Vic set up a confidential complaint process any person connected to the theatre to come forward.
He said in a statement: “We aim to foster a safe and supportive environment, without prejudice, harassment or intimidation of any kind, at all levels.”
Follow us on Facebook, and on Twitter @BBCNewsEnts, or on Instagram at bbcnewsents. If you have a story suggestion e-mail [email protected]