Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky. 13 Dec. INTERFAX – the Production of concrete domes established in the penal colony ?6 in the Kamchatka region.
They will be mounted on the fencing of the territory of the Svyato-Troitsky Cathedral – the largest in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky temple, reports the press service of the regional UFSIN.
In the opinion of the prison administration, such cooperation with the diocese “has a huge impact on spiritual and moral education of prisoners.” Further interaction is expected to increase.
The Cathedral was built in 2010. Now the mural, which will feature not only religious, but also historical scenes, including a battle with the British and French in 1854. Also, work on landscaping of the adjacent territory, where their contribution is making to the institution.