MOSCOW, 15 Nov – RIA Novosti. Deputy Chairman of the Commission of Public chamber on public control of Dmitry Galochkin proposed to introduce the practice of blocking social media accounts of child suicide during the investigation.
On Monday in one of the houses of the village of Strugi-Krasnyye barricaded 15-year-old boy and a girl. They opened fire on law enforcement officers who arrived on call. According to the RF IC, law enforcement officers hours is negotiated, not given result. Later, the Teens have stopped communicating. When members of the special forces used stun grenades and went on the assault, the Teens were found dead with gunshot wounds.
“I am confident that the source in the case of such crimes, be it page, live journal, an online photo or video should be blocked by the investigation during the investigation of the case. Dissemination of data that have already hit the press, should not be limited here, everything remains on the conscience of reporters and editors, but personal information resources to minors who have committed suicide should be examined only by professionals behind closed doors,” said Galochkin RIA Novosti.
The social worker suggested to carry out in schools where children learn-suicide prevention activities, to reveal the hidden conflicts and potential risk. “The tragedy that occurred in the Pskov region, its description, details in photos, videos and texts, undoubtedly, affect people, in particular teenagers who are prone to deviant forms of behavior. In a sad personal page poor girls “Vkontakte”, alas, someone finds something positive and even heroic — in less than a day she has collected thousands of likes and hundreds of posts”, — said the member of the Public chamber.
As previously reported, the social network “Vkontakte” closed the ability to leave comments on the page of the deceased in Pskov oblast teenager, page was with him, the girls were closed it with the help of privacy settings.