Zakharov rejected the involvement of Moscow in the attack on the convoy in Syria

Moscow “has no relation” to the attack on a humanitarian convoy in Syria, which killed 20 people. This was on the sidelines of the 71st session of the UN General Assembly has declared to journalists the official representative of the foreign Ministry of Russia Maria Zakharova, reports Reuters.

Zakharova also said that the White house previously said about the Russian involvement in the RAID on the convoy at Aleppo, “there are no facts”.

The statement of the administration of U.S. President Barack Obama stated that the convoy was bombed from the air, and it could only be Russian or Syrian planes. Earlier, two Reuters source familiar with the intelligence said that in the same district and at the same time, when there was a RAID on the humanitarian convoy in the air, there were two Russian su-24.

In the Russian defense Ministry also denied any involvement in the attack, both Russian and Syrian aircraft. Defense Ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov said that the drone caught near a convoy through the territory controlled by insurgents were moving by truck c attached to it by the mortar of large caliber.

The attack on the convoy took place on September 19. The UN has said that the fire were at least 18 trucks. In a statement, the red cross and Crescent societies spoke of the death of about 20 civilians, razhruzhaly trucks with humanitarian aid, as well as one employee of the Syrian red Crescent.