Cotton gas-air mixture occurred in the house on the South-East of Moscow due to the addition of the chemical solution into the washing machine. About it reports “RIA Novosti” with reference to the representative of the Moscow Central Board MOE.
Earlier the representative of the operational headquarters told the Agency that during cotton gas in the house on the Volgograd prospectus injured three people. According to the source, when cotton was the destruction of the walls between the kitchen and bathroom.
A source in emergency services told RIA Novosti that all the victims are citizens of Central Asia. “According to preliminary data, in the washing machine was added, the solvent is white spirit”, — said the representative of the MOE.