The second most popular women’s portal in Russia changed hands

President Of Hearst Shkulev Victor Shkulev

One of the largest portals for women Woman.ru has changed the owner, said “Kommersant”. This is confirmed by the system data “SPARK-Interfax” the owner of 51% of LLC “Event-media” (founder of the website Woman.ru) was “AME”. In turn, the “AME is fully owned by Viktor Shkulev, President of Hearst Shkulev Media. The remaining 49% of “EVENT-MEDIA now belongs to the wife of shkuleva Tamara. According to the source “Kommersant”, at Hearst Shkulev Media, now comes the process of integration Woman.ru the structure of the publishing house. The Shkulev declined to comment.

To family Skulevich principal owner of the founder Woman.ru was Veronica Belotserkovsky, according to data “SPARK-Interfax”. In July 2014 bila Tserkva owned 84,58% of “Event-Media”, in December 2015, its share declined to 51%. Then the remainder of the stake went to Tamara Shmelevoj.

Revenue “Event-media for the year 2014 amounted to 2.4 million rubles., net profit about 1.4 million rubles., of financial information for 2015 yet (the data “SPARK-Interfax”). In an interview with “Kommersant” top Manager of a large media company assessed the net site for 2015 more than 200 million rubles, and the cost of resource 300-500 million rubles. on the basis of the multiplier is 1.7-2.5 annual revenue.

Now in the portfolio of Hearst Shkulev Media, a whole range of popular women’s sites ELLE.ru, MarieClaire.ru, ElleGirl.ru, PSYCHOLOGIES.ru and others. According to TNS, at the end of April Woman.ru was the most popular women’s online resource in the portfolio ID. The project audience (age 12-64 years; the whole of Russia) amounted to almost 6 million people. For comparison, the audience Wday.ru last month was 1.6 million people, and PSYCHOLOGIES.ru 562 thousand people. The most popular on the market resource for women Lady Mail.ru: portal audience in April was 12.4 million rubles, follows from the statistics of TNS.

The portal Woman.ru was founded on 16 November 1998. In 2006, the resource bought the publishing house “TOP 50” (publishes in the magazine “abakay”).

At Hearst Shkulev Media also includes publications of Elle, Maxim, Marie Claire, Starhit, “Antenna-Telesem”, “Around the world”, etc.